Instant Call Management for Smart Businesses
Inbound is a cloud-based telephony service for both geographic and non-geographic numbers that provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools, empowering your business with the perfect customer service.
Available as Contact Point, Contact Path, Contact Pro and Business Continuity, Inbound is delivered through an intuitive web interface that enables changes to be made directly and quickly.
It can be set up in minutes, is easy to use and offers feature-rich network services that are scalable, cost-effective and require no capital outlay. With four levels of service, we have the right Inbound solution for your business.
Who is Inbound Aimed at?
Inbound provides solutions to everyday business problems and helps you maintain the highest levels of customer service, regardless of what may be impacting the business. It is an important service for any organisation looking to fulfil the following business operations:
Excel in customer service, for example by managing callers during busy hours or when the office is closed.
Cater for business continuity in the event of a disaster by instantly redirecting calls to another site.
Record calls for compliance or training purposes and report on productivity.
Contact centre services
Provide contact centre services – for instance call centres looking to professionally handle calls for multiple clients.
Local or national presence
Create a local (01/02 number) or national (08/03 number) presence.
Monitor advertising campaigns and report on the return on investment.
The benefits of Inbound
- Use with any number, anywhere, from any device – the service is available on both geographic (01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers and is accessed through a secure user-friendly website
2. Multi-purpose – use the service to effectively manage everyday calls, to enable employees to work more flexibly or as a robust business continuity solution
3. Easy-to-use – the entire service is designed to be jargon-free, intuitive and to enable you to become very productive, very quickly
4. Immediate set up – everything’s online and directly feeds into our network giving the ability to instantly create or make changes to call plans, announcements and other features
5. No capital outlay – no set up costs means that it can be funded out of operational spend, enabling quick decision making and implementation