About This Project
ATG Training is a large independent training provider with specialised training centres in Aylesbury, London and Stafford. They offer specialist courses in engineering and cycle maintenance, as well as in service-based occupations such as health and safety, child care, customer service, retail, logistics and business administration.
- ATG were using a phone system that was running on ISDN technology and had very limited flexibility and was difficult to connect to the field based staff. This needed to be reviewed and a service delivered that combined their mobiles and landlines.
- Crystaline first helped to deploy a BlackBerry solution on Orange back in 2009 and over the years have worked with ATG to keep up to date with new mobile technologies.
- It was clear that a Vodafone One Net Business solution was required, after identifying the need for a new phone system. The phone system over was based on ISDN technology and had limited flexibility
- Crystaline has continually worked closely with ATG during their increasing and decreasing staff numbers over the years and have consistently provided a suitable and cost effective solution for their mobile telephony.
- Crystaline have helped deploy BlackBerry, iPhone and Android services over the years with the cost of hardware and the range of mobile software available.
- By combining both the mobile and landline services through the Vodafone One Net Business solution ATG now have a flexible and unified telecoms solution for all their users. Not only has this solution proved to be an upgrade on old technology but also a significant cost saving.
- Crystaline’s has been working closely with ATG Training for the past seven years managing and administering their mobile phone fleet